To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To return your product, you should email email@example.com a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org